— Quick Link Guide —
*** NOTE: If your order has already shipped, we CANNOT modify the shipping address. ***
To protect against credit card fraud or identity theft, some orders are subject to our Verification procedure. In these instances, we may ask you to verify that you are the card owner or that order and ship-to information are legitimate. This process rarely delays an order, and generally requires either a simple callback or an email confirmation to email@example.com.
If your order requires Verification, we will advise you by phone or email. It is also important that you understand what we mean by bill-to information on the checkout process. The bill-to address is the address to which your bank mails your monthly credit card statement. The bill-to address you supply to us must match the address the card issuing bank has on file. Please be sure you provide the correct information, even if the items are to be shipped to a different location.
We regret that this is necessary, but it is designed to protect the card owner as well as the retailer.
Verifying Your Payment and Address
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver's license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity.
- If your billing and shipping address do not match, we may require additional information to process your order. Orders requiring additional information may not only delay shipment, but we may sell out of the item prior to receiving the necessary information from you.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity. Paypal also offers a safe and secure "Confirmed" shipping address program that protects you and WheelSetGo, this may be an easier option if you would like your products shipped to an address other than your credit or debit card billing address and you already have a Paypal account.
Signature Requirements for Delivery
Shipments over $75 may require a signature upon delivery to ensure items are received safely. If you are unable to arrange for signature and your shipment is delivered back to our facility, the restocking fee policy will apply. See our Return Policies for details. If you have questions or concerns about the signature requirements, please call us prior to placing your order.
WheelSetGo is proud to offer 3X triple-powered guaranteed delivery, which is an extension of our ownership of the items in your order until they reach your door. When you add guaranteed delivery to your WheelSetGo order at checkout, you gain the triple powered ability to report delivery failures for items that end up lost, damaged, or stolen during the shipping process. This is a high-value delivery option at a budget-friendly price. We highly recommend adding guaranteed delivery at checkout.
Visit our dedicated guaranteed delivery page to learn more.
Order Fulfillment & Delivery Timeline
Ready-to-install wheel and tire packages typically arrive 8-15 BUSINESS DAYS* from the order date; the timeline estimates are as follows:
- Processing: Allow 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to be processed in our system.
- Product to Shop: Allow an additional 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS for your wheels and tires to arrive at the mount / balance shop.
- Mount / Balance: Allow an additional 1-4 BUSINESS DAYS for mount and balance services, and for the shipping carrier's web page to update with tracking information.
- Shipping: Allow an additional 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to arrive.
- Custom Drilled Notice: Custom drilled wheels may take up to 10-30 BUSINESS DAYS to be completed; mount / balance and shipping times are in addition to the 10-30 days. Potential arrival of wheel / tire packages with custom drilled wheels is 25-45 BUSINESS DAYS from the order date.
- Freight Notice: Larger wheel and tire packages may need to be freight shipped, requiring additional processing and shipping days. Add 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS to the above timelines.
Be advised, all timelines are estimates, not guarantees.
*Business days are considered Monday through Friday
Note: All product is inspected by the shop before mounting and balancing occurs. If damaged product is detected an internal exchange begins which could lead to slight delays.
Order Delivery Modifications
Due to logistical constraints and fraud prevention, address modifications and/or delivery change requests for orders that have been approved for shipment CANNOT be made. Orders must be delivered to the original shipping address attached to the order. Re-route requests, hold requests, or delayed delivery requests are not possible unless they are requested PRIOR to shipping.
Due to the size of some products, packages may end up SEPARATED at the carrier facility and may NOT be delivered on the same day. This can occur even though we do ship all the packages together.
Example: you may receive three wheel/tire units one day and the fourth wheel/tire unit the next day or the day after. We understand this is inconvenient; however, this situation is ENTIRELY out of our control.
Tracking updates can be viewed on the carrier's website by using the tracking number(s) listed in your Order Status Update email.
Receiving Your Shipment
You should inspect all products upon receipt of the items. WheelSetGo must be notified of any incorrectly received products or shipping damage prior to installation and within 48 hours of receipt of your products. If notified after installation, WheelSetGo cannot accept a return or exchange on any damaged or incorrectly received items. As with any vehicle part, WheelSetGo cannot account for variations in vehicles due to age or customization, occasionally minor modifications may be necessary to ensure correct fitment. WheelSetGo will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances. It is highly recommended that all products be test fitted prior to installing as we cannot accept return of products that have been installed and therefore considered used.
Securing Your Delivery
It is your responsibility to secure packages upon delivery by our shipping partners. Unless guaranteed delivery was purchased at Checkout, WheelSetGo is not responsible for packages lost or missing after the confirmed delivery to the shipping address provided on the order.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at 320-247-6160 with any questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help!
Refusing Delivery of Your Order
If you choose to refuse delivery of your order after we have already fulfilled and shipped the product, you are responsible for restocking fees, non-refundable items, and return shipping costs. These costs will be deducted from your refund.
If you receive a product you feel is damaged or is the incorrect item, please still accept delivery of the product. This will allow us the most efficient way to determine the best course of action to help you. If you refuse delivery of a product you feel is damaged or incorrect, without first contacting WheelSetGo, we must wait for that product to arrive back to our facility before a replacement product can be sent.
***Documented proof showing damage, defects, or incorrect part numbers may be required.***