Vehicle Visualizer: Instantly Preview Wheels and Tires on Your Ride
Our convenient, online Wheel Visualizer tool takes the guess work out of how a new set of aftermarket wheels or tires will look on your vehicle. It allows you to instantly preview thousands of different rim styles, colors, finishes, and sizes with the click of a button. Simply input your car, truck, Jeep, or SUV’s specs – year, make, model, and submodel – and start previewing. The Vehicle Visualizer application provides a unique wheel shopping experience unlike any other!
Wheels: Test-Fit Before Install… Preview Before Purchase
Our interactive Vehicle Visualizer is the most realistic way to preview a new set of rims or tires on your vehicle BEFORE you buy them. This visual tool puts you in the driver’s seat, allowing you to “bolt on” countless wheel styles from the comfort of your couch. Preview different wheel models, upgrade rim sizes, swap finishes, and more!
Powered by extensive databases that are updated daily, our Wheel Visualizer contains images of thousands of vehicles as well as wheel and tire package designs. That means even the NEWEST wheel styles and vehicle models can be previewed. And, unlike other wheel visualizer apps, WheelSetGo’s is configured to only show products that are in-stock.
Stop guessing, start previewing. Begin by selecting your vehicle’s year, make, model, and submodel, to get the best results it is also beneficial to know the diameter of the rims currently on your vehicle. Have questions about how to use our Vehicle Visualizer? Give us a call, we welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Is your vehicle not listed? That does not mean we do not offer wheels or tires for your specific car, truck, Jeep, or SUV. Contact us directly at 320-247-6160 opt #1 to speak with one of our fitment experts. We’ll be more than happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions: Vehicle Visualizer
- How to find the rim size that fits my vehicle?
- Measure: First, measure the width and diameter of your wheels. Then, measure the wheel offset and bolt pattern. To measure the wheel offset, measure the distance between the centerline of the wheel and the wheel mounting pad. To measure the bolt pattern, first find out what kind of bolt pattern your wheels have (five lug, six lug, eight lug, etc.), and then measure the distance between the farthest bolts in millimeters. All of these measurements together will allow you to make sure you buy the right size rims and wheels for your vehicle!
- Use Our Bolt Pattern Guide: WheelSetGo’s sister-company, BB Wheels, has created an easy-to-use vehicle bolt pattern guide – simply find your vehicle’s make, model, and year in the listings. From there, you’ll be directed to a page with additional information and presented with another link detailing the exact bolt pattern you need.
- What is a wheel or tire simulator?
- A wheel or tire simulator allows you to preview how a set of tires or wheels will look on your vehicle before you buy them. Often referred to as Vehicle Visualizers or Wheel Visualizers, these online tools are interactive and convenient allowing you to preview thousands of wheel / tire combos on thousands of different cars, trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs.